Seiko SNK805 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 9/10. Excellent watch, automatic movement.
Today I’m doing a Seiko SNK805 review. This watch is part of Seiko’s 5 series which were introduced back in 1963, they offer a selection of affordably priced watches with a combination of 3 bar water resistance, automatic movement and day & date display in a single window.
Due to their affordability the Seiko 5 series have been extremely popular, offering a great blend of design and quality. This SNK805 has a traditionally built mechanical movement which winds itself as it’s worn, thus never needing batteries. The dial is in a similar khaki green to the nylon strap and uses silver luminous hands with a red sweeping second hand to tell the time. The glass used is ‘hardlex crystal’ which is Seiko’s own take on a type of mineral glass that gives you a good level of protection from scratches.
You may also like my 21 most recommended watches for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Seiko SNK805 watch
- Band Nylon fabric strap, standard length, 20mm width, buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 37 mm and thickness: 11 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. Logo at 12 o’clock position. Luminous hands. Mineral glass gives you a good level of protection from scratches.
- Movement Automatic mechanical movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- The automatic movement means you’ll never require a battery change. The watch winds itself through the day as you wear it.
- The addition of luminous hands makes it easier to read the watch in dim lit conditions.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- With a 37mm diameter, this watch is smaller than a lot of the more modern watches you see around these days which have a 40mm+ diameter.
My Final Thoughts On This Seiko SNK805 Review:
The Seiko SNK805 is another great watch from the 5 series. Overall a simple yet effective design, I rather like the khaki green that’s been used and most regular readers will be well aware I love automatic watches. A very affordable option and a well earned 9/10 from me.
Buy Now: Seiko SNK805 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Seiko SNK805 review. Find more watch reviews below.