Hello everyone, today we’re taking a look at 10 amazing looking skeleton watches. Sadly however, they are all ridiculously expensive. But we can dream right!?
If you’re into your skeleton design watches you are going to enjoy this post.
1. Breguet Grande Complication Tourbillon Messidor. At the cool price of $154,200. Yeah that’s not a typo. Could buy a flat instead (i live in south east of England flats cost stupid money!)
2. Carl F. Bucherer Patravi TravelTec FourX. €35,252. Ok not quite as expensive as the first one.
3. Audemars Piguet Millenary 4101 Another luxury watch with 18K Rose Gold plating
4. Cartier Tank MC Two-Tone Skeleton. Coming in at a cool £39,200.
5. Chopard LUC XP Skeletec Really liking the use of colours with this watch. The cold steel with the gold case really compliments the watch. And it’s ONLY £14,240.
6. Glashütte Original Senator Manual Winding Skeletonized Edition. Stunning watch. And it has two of my favourite features. Rose gold casing and blue hands. Weak to this design. Cost will set you back $29,680.
7. Hermès Arceau Skeleton again this is my type of watch. If anyone is a massive fan of the site and wishes to donate me one. Feel free to do so. Cost, £8,685
8. Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin SQ 8. Now this one is actually on sale at the moment. Does that mean we can now afford it? NOPE! Not at all as it’s still $46,970.
9. Omega De Ville Hour Vision Skeleton. I love Omega and this watch certainly doesn’t disappoint. I’ve actually got two Omega watches myself. But neither are anywhere near the price of this one. £33,620. I want it in my collection so bad!
10. Piaget Altiplano Skeleton Ultra-Thin. As you can see this watch is damn beautiful. And it will only set you back $44,460. So, i’ll buy one on pay day i guess.
There you have it everyone. 10 stunning watches. Which one would be your favourite? Comment below and let us know. My favourite would have to be the ‘Glashütte Original Senator Manual Winding Skeletonized Edition’ just because it has some of my favourite features for a watch.
Knowing that most of these are probably out of our price range, if you are looking for something affordable i recommend looking at our 21 men’s watches under £200
As always, thank you for reading. Remember to come back tomorrow for our next blog post. Alternatively, just join our news letter. We’ll email you when the next post is out. Plus you are automatically entered into a monthly competition to win a free watch. Find more details about subscribing here.
Please share this post on social media! Tweet us, Share us. And whatever other things people do these days!