Daniel Wellington 0203DW Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Excellent watch, minimalist design.
Today I’m doing a Daniel Wellington 0203DW review. Daniel Wellington are one of the fastest growing minimalistic style watch brands right now. With a focus on style and affordability, it’s easy to see how they’ve done so well, just check out their Instagram to get an idea of how popular they now are. I’m a big fan of their watches and like how easy it is to change up the strap to make it suit any outfit. As far as their straps go this fabric style is one of my favourites as I like the touch of colour it adds to an otherwise simple design.
You may also like my 21 most recommended watches for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Daniel Wellington 0203DW watch
- Band Nylon fabric strap, standard length, 20mm width, classic buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 40 mm and thickness: 6 mm.
- Dial Large analogue display. Logo at 12 o’clock position. Mineral glass gives you a good level of protection from scratches.
- Movement Japanese quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- Popular minimalist design as expected from Daniel Wellington.
- Easy to swap straps to alter your watch.
- Very affordable.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- The watch lacks other basic features such as a date display.
My Final Thoughts On This Daniel Wellington 0203DW Review:
The Daniel Wellington 0203DW is another fine example of Daniel Wellington’s minimalist watch style. As I mentioned earlier on this is probably one of my preferred styles as I like the strap design. The only real disadvantage would be the lack of any extra features but when you go for a minimalist style watch you don’t really expect anything extra to be honest.
Overall another great watch from Daniel Wellington, more than happy to recommend this one.
Buy Now: Daniel Wellington 0203DW watch
Hope you enjoyed this Daniel Wellington 0203DW review. Find more watch reviews below.