Daniel Wellington 0111DW Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Very good watch, Minimalist design.
Today I’m doing a Daniel Wellington 0111DW review. Daniel Wellington watches have absolutely exploded in popularity in recent years. Their minimalist design mixed with their affordable pricing adds up to a pretty sweet watch. It’s a simple yet classic design that people have come to love for obvious reasons. The straps are easily interchanged so you can change up your style in no time.
You may also like my 21 most recommended watches for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Daniel Wellington 0111DW watch
- Band Genuine soft leather strap, standard length, 20mm width, standard buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel resin coated casing, sizing diameter: 40 mm and thickness: 6 mm.
- Dial Large analogue display, logo at the 12 o’clock position. Mineral glass offers a good level of protection from scratches.
- Movement Accurate Japanese quartz movement
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- Very trendy minimalist design.
- Slimline design with a 6mm thickness.
- Daniel Wellington has grown to become an extremely popular watch brand
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- Doesn’t come with any extra features such as a date display.
My Final Thoughts On This Daniel Wellington 0111DW Review:
Daniel Wellington 0111DW is great for those looking for something simple yet sophisticated. The PVD rose gold plated case goes well with the dark leather strap, but you could also switch it up with a colourful nato style strap that they also have available. I’ve been a fan of Daniel Wellington watches for some time now, they’re very popular due to their great design and affordable pricing. For that reason, I decided to give this model a 8.5/10.
Buy Now: Daniel Wellington 0111DW watch
Hope you enjoyed this Daniel Wellington 0111DW review. Find more watch reviews below.