Daniel Wellington 0206DW Watch Review Summary
My rating: 9/10. Very good watch, minimalist design.
Today I’m doing a Daniel Wellington 0206DW review. If you’re after an affordable watch with that minimalist style then the Daniel Wellington range of watches would be perfect for you. With a variety on simplistic style watches there’s something to suit everyone. As for this silver and black blend I think it would be perfect for any smart dressed situation, with this colour scheme it should go with any outfit choice you have in mind.
You may also like my 21 top affordable watches for men under £200.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Daniel Wellington 0206DW watch
- Band Genuine soft leather strap, standard length, 20mm width, traditional buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 40 mm and thickness: 6 mm.
- Dial Large easy to read clear display. Mineral glass is specially hardened to resist scratches.
- Movement Japanese quartz movement with an analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- Very popular minimalist design, Daniel Wellington are leading the way at the moment.
- The watch is very easy to read with it’s large 40mm case that’s pretty much all dial.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- Lacks any form of date function which some people may find slightly inconvenient.
My Final Thoughts On This Daniel Wellington 0206DW Review:
The Daniel Wellington 0206DW oozes elegance and is perfect for those after a slim fitting watch with it’s 6mm thick casing. It’s easy to understand how Daniel Wellington have quickly grown to become one of the biggest selling affordable watch brands. When you offer impressive design coupled with an affordable price, you’re bound to appeal to masses of people.
Buy Now: Daniel Wellington 0206DW watch
Hope you enjoyed this Daniel Wellington 0206DW review. Find more watch reviews below.