Emporio Armani AR5905 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8/10. Great watch, popular all black design.
Today I’m doing a Emporio Armani AR5905 review. This model from features a comfortable silicone coated strap with a push button release which I find is much easier to use than traditional clasps. The watch case is PVD rose gold plated and also has rose gold detailing on the face. Overall the AR5905 has a very smart style to it keeping to Armani’s classic design.
You may also like my 21 best watches for men under £200.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Emporio Armani AR5905 watch
- Band Silicone strap, standard length, 22mm width, push button release clasp.
- Case Stainless steel rose gold PVD plated casing, sizing diameter: 43 mm and thickness: 10 mm.
- Dial Chronograph style display. Luminous hands to make reading in dim lit conditions easier. Small date display included on the dial.
- Movement Quality Japanese quartz chronograph movement with an analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- The silicone strap provides extra comfort.
- Luminous hands give the watch the extra benefit of easier visibility in dim lit conditions.
- 50m water resistance, suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkelling water related work, and fishing.
- Silicone straps are known to collect dust rather easily, to avoid this make sure you keep it in it’s box or use a watch collector box.
My Final Thoughts On This Emporio Armani AR5905 Review:
The Emporio Armani AR5905 has that classic Armani style to it that many people have come to love. I know a few people who only keep Armani watches in their collections as they like them so much, and it’s fair to say many of their designs are very nice. For me this is definitely a watch I would recommend to people as you get an impressive looking watch at a rather affordable price when it comes to designer timepieces.
Buy Now: Emporio Armani AR5905 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Emporio Armani AR5905 review. Find more watch reviews below.