Hugo Boss 1513031 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Great watch, popular all black design.
Today I’m doing a Hugo Boss 1513031 review. Hugo Boss produce a stunning range of these oversized style designer watches, I’ve got a couple in my personal collection but am always looking to add more and this is definitely being considered. With that popular all black design and oversized style it’s easy to see why this is such a popular watch for Hugo Boss.
You may also like my 21 best watches for men under £200.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Hugo Boss 1513031 watch
- Band Rubber strap with link style design, standard length, 24mm width, standard buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel black ion plated casing, sizing diameter: 44 mm and thickness: 11 mm.
- Dial Large chronograph display. Boss logo at the 12 o’clock position.
- Movement Accurate quartz chronograph movement with an analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- Popular all black design.
- The rubber strap is larger than normal at 24mm and provides extra comfort.
- 50m water resistance, suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkeling water related work, and fishing.
- It can be hard to tell the time in the dark due to it’s all black design. Luminous features would have been a benefit but would also take away from the black design.
My Final Thoughts On This Hugo Boss 1513031 Review:
The Hugo Boss 1513031 overall is a very stunning watch, whilst you have to admit it’s not too useful at night, as a style piece it’s outstanding. The desire for all black design watches has been on the up lately at I feel this is a very sensible contender for those after this style of watch. I for one am very pleased with it and for those looking for style over function, it’s perfect.
Buy Now: Hugo Boss 1513031 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Hugo Boss 1513031 review. Find more watch reviews below.