Bulova 98B264 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8/10. Great watch, very affordable.
Today I’m doing a Bulova 98B264 review, many of my regular readers here will be well aware that Bulova are one of my favourite affordable watch brands. This watch offers a very sleek design in the dress watch style. I love the use of colour with the two tone rose gold and silver on the bracelet and watch detailing. All in all a great choice for those after a nice looking Bulova watch under £100. You can read more on ‘are Bulova watches any good?’ here.
You may also like my 21 best watches for men under £200.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Bulova 98B264 watch
- Band Stainless steel two tone design, standard length, 20mm width, standard fold over clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 40 mm and thickness: 9 mm.
- Dial Easy to read display with luminous features on the watch hands. Small date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Movement Quartz movement with an analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- Very affordable designer watch.
- Popular two tone design with rose gold detailing that is in demand at the moment.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- The strap may need adjusting when you receive the watch, this is a fairly cheap job that can be done for £5 or is easily done yourself with a link kit.
My Final Thoughts On This Bulova 98B264 Review:
The Bulova 98B264 is a watch I’m very happy with, it offers some classic Bulova style whilst keeping to a very affordable budget. In my eyes this would make the ideal gift to give to a partner or family member who has a love of watches. The only downside is you may need to get the strap adjusted but this is common when buying watches online.
Buy Now: Bulova 98B264 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Bulova 98B264 review. Find more watch reviews below.