Emporio Armani AR5921 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8/10. Excellent watch. Popular designer brand.
Today I’m doing a Emporio Armani AR5921 review. I love the striking blue dial on this watch, it really catches your eye straight away. The handsomely designed black Ion-plated chronograph is ideal for those seeking a smart timepiece to show off on their wrist. It’s powered by a Japanese Quartz movement and features high-visibility hands. The strap is silicone coated and gives you extra comfort which is a nice touch.
You may also like my 10 most recommended Armani watches for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Emporio Armani AR5921 watch
- Band Stainless steel silicone coated, standard length, 23mm width, push button deployment clasp.
- Case Stainless casing, sizing diameter: 43 mm and thickness: 12 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. Mineral glass that’s specially hardened to resist scratches.
- Movement Japanese quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- The silicone coating on the bracelet gives you added comfort.
- Armani are extremely well known and create some very stylish looking watches.
- The hands of the watch are very easy to see making it easy to read.
- 50m water resistance, suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkeling water related work, and fishing.
- As with many designer watches you end up paying somewhat towards the brand name.
My Final Thoughts On This Emporio Armani AR5921 Review:
The Emporio Armani AR5921 is a very stylish timepiece and could make the ideal gift for any watch lover. Armani tends to be favoured by the younger crowd, their well-known designer brand name and great designs make them a popular choice. As mentioned before it’s fair to say you are paying towards the brand a bit, but was with any major brand that is kind of expected.
Buy Now: Emporio Armani AR5921 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Emporio Armani AR5921 review. Find more watch reviews below.