Emporio Armani AR5964 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10, Great watch. Sleek gun metal finish.
Today I’m doing a Emporio Armani AR5964. Armani have continued with their reputation for creating quality designer timepieces. While it’s considered a casual watch it’s still very smart looking with that classic Armani style. The dial is rather large and offers an easy to read display with the added benefit of luminous hands for extra ease in dim lit conditions.
You may also like my 21 best watches under £200.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Emporio Armani AR5964 watch
- Band Stainless steel, standard length, 23mm width, Deployment style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 43 mm and thickness: 12 mm.
- Dial Large gun metal dial with Arabic numeral indexes. Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch protection.
- Movement Japanese quartz chronograph movement. Analogue display. Chronograph function.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- Luminous features make this watch easier to read in dim lit conditions.
- Clear date display is a useful feature.
- 50m water resistance, suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkeling water related work, and fishing.
- As with many designer watches you are paying somewhat towards the brand name.
My Final Thoughts On This Emporio Armani AR5964 Review:
The Emporio Armani AR5964 is a very nice, popular choice among Armani fans. It’s a watch design and colour that complements any outfits so would be ideal for casual or smart wear in my opinion. I’ve always been quite pleased with my selection of Armani watches, if you’re after a watch with more features for the same money you could go down the Seiko route however I prefer the style of these Armani watches myself.
Buy Now: Emporio Armani AR5964 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Emporio Armani AR5964 review. Find more watch reviews below.