Fossil FS4662 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10, Great watch. Sleek gun metal finish.
Today I’m doing a Fossil FS4662 review. Fossil are a very popular brand known for producing a large variety of quality affordable watches. This edition comes in a stunning grey gun metal finish which gives it a sleek design that goes with any outfit. It features a chronograph quartz movement and due to the white detailing and large display is very easy to read. Overall a popular model from Fossil, let’s take a look at some of it’s details below.
You may also like my 21 best watches under £200.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Fossil FS4662 watch
- Band Stainless steel, standard length, 24mm width, fold over clasp with push button deployment.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 45 mm and thickness: 13 mm.
- Dial Easy to read dial with white detailing. Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch resistance.
- Movement Quartz chronograph Japanese movement. Analogue display. Chronograph function.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- Large easy to read dial at a glance.
- Useful date display with white surround.
- Easy to operate push deployment clasp.
- 50m water resistance, suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkeling water related work, and fishing.
- Note due to it’s 45mm diameter it may be too large for people who prefer smaller watches.
My Final Thoughts On This Fossil FS4662 Review:
The Fossil FS4662 is one of my more preferred designs from Fossil, some of them can be a bit boring in my eyes but with this gun metal style and the detailing on the bezel this watch has quite a lot to offer. Overall for those looking for a sensible designer watch at an affordable price this watch could be ideal.
Buy Now: Fossil FS4662 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Fossil FS4662 review. Find more watch reviews below.