Daniel Wellington 0201DW Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Very good watch. Simplistic design.
Today I’m doing a Daniel Wellington 0201DW review. Daniel Wellington excels when it comes to affordable slimline watches, they are possibly one of the best-known brands in this sector. With a selection of dials to choose from and a wide array of different colour straps, they have a variety of styles available. Their watch straps are easily interchangeable so you can quickly switch up your style.
This model is the slim-line Oxford Silver which has a 40mm case diameter, is created with stainless steel and powered by a Japanese quartz movement. It’s fitted with a deep blue & red multi colour fabric strap that offers extra comfort and style.
If you love simplistic, minimalist design, Daniel Wellington is one of the top affordable brands to look at. Due to their popular design, great pricing, and impressive social media presence Daniel Wellington have quickly grown to become one of the most recognisable watch brands.
You may also like my 21 best watches under £200 for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Daniel Wellington 0201DW watch
- Band Multi colour fabric strap, standard length, 20mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel two-tone casing, sizing diameter: 40 mm and thickness: 7 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. Mineral glass that is specially designed to be resistant to scratches.
- Movement Japanese Quartz chronograph movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 30 bar.
- Slim-line watches are extremely popular at the moment.
- Daniel Wellington watch straps are easily interchanged allowing you to change up your style in no time.
- There isn’t a seconds hand, this is an interesting feature you don’t see on many watches.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- This watch lacks any extra features that you may often find on a watch of a similar price.
My Final Thoughts On This Daniel Wellington 0201DW Review:
The Daniel Wellington 0201DW is the ideal summer day to day watch, it looks fantastic on any wrists and DW is an instantly recognisable logo. If you’re after a minimalist watch, not many brands do it this well. So with a stunning simplistic design and a great price this watch from Daniel Wellington has received an 8.5/10 from us at The Watch Blog.
Buy Now: Daniel Wellington 0201DW watch
Hope you enjoyed this Daniel Wellington 0201DW review. Find more watch reviews below.