Rotary GS05032-06 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Great watch. Value for money skeletonised watch design.
Hello, today I’m doing a Rotary GS05032-06 review. I recently wrote an article on the 10 best Rotary Skeleton watches for men and I decided I wanted to feature more of their huge range of skeleton watches. today I’m looking at another watch from their Mecanique series.
I hope you enjoy this Rotary GS05032-06 review below.
You may also like my: Best Rotary Watches.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Rotary GS05032-06 watch
At the bottom of this article, you can find a list of my recommended retailers to purchase this watch from
You have to admit that the dial design of this Rotary watch is beautiful. I love how the rose gold PVD detailing compliments the rest of the stainless steel casing design. And the jewelled automatic movement that’s on show is also very impressive. I think the splash of colour on the seconds hand was a really interesting choice that I like the look of. The casing is made of a tarnish resistant stainless steel.
Type Of Crystal
At the front and rear of the watch is a protective mineral crystal glass. Mineral glass is specially hardened to give it a higher level of scratch and knock protection. Another benefit of mineral glass is its shatter resistance, in case you do ever happen to drop your watch.
At the heart of the watch is a stunning jewelled automatic movement. This style of movement never requires a battery as it’s charged up and powered by the movement of the wearer’s wrist. They’re also great to look at through the exposed skeleton dial design.
This timepiece is a very popular size for most men with a casing diameter of 40mm and a thickness of 12mm. This should be suitable for most men to be honest.
The dark tan genuine leather strap is comfortable and stylish in keeping with the rest of the watch design. It measures 20mm wide and fastens with a standard buckle style clasp that many people are used to.
A great feature of this watch is the exhibition style caseback. It’s a mineral crystal glass on the rear of the watch that allows you to take a look at the inner workings of the automatic movement. You can see this closer in the image below.
Water Resistance Rating
This watch has a water resist rating of 100m. A rating of 100m / 10 Bar / 300ft makes this watch suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Band Genuine leather strap, standard length, 20mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 40mm and thickness: 12mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral glass, this is specially hardened to be resistant to scratches and knocks.
- Movement Accurate Japanese automatic movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- Rotary are one of the best affordable watch brands
- Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch & shatter resistance
- Automatic movements means you no longer require batteries
- Exhibition caseback allows you to take a look at the movement
- 100m water resistance rating
- If left unworn for more than a day or so the watch will need to be reset and the time adjusted before wearing again. This is a standard process for automatic watches.
My Final Thoughts On This Rotary GS05032-06 Review:
The Rotary GS05032-06 looks great and is extremely stylish with its stainless steel design with rose gold PVD detailing. It’s well built as you’d expect from Rotary and definitely what I’d consider to be a brilliant watch.
After looking into the watch design, quality, features, and pricing this watch received an 8.5/10 from us at The Watch Blog.
You may also like my 100 best watches under £500
Where to buy the Rotary GS05032-06
I like to stick to listing retailers that I’ve actually had experience buying from in the past. Below I’ve listed some of the top places to buy this watch from, check all for the best price. Variations of this model include: GS05032-06
Buy now at Amazon
Buy at Watch Shop
Hope you enjoyed this Rotary GS05032-06 review. Find more watch reviews below.