Rotary GS02520/03 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Great watch. Value for money skeletonised watch design.
Hello, today I’m doing a Rotary GS02520/03 review. I recently wrote an article on the 10 best Rotary Skeleton watches for men and decied I wanted to take a look at more of Rotary’s range of skeleton watches. The model I’m featuring today has a vintage style and a large amount of the mechanism on show.
I hope you enjoy this Rotary GS02520/03 review below.
You may also like my: Best Rotary Watches.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Rotary GS02520/03 watch
At the bottom of this article, you can find a list of my recommended retailers to purchase this watch from
The amount of the mechanism that’s on show with this dial design is stunning. I love that youcan view the balance wheel, main spring and more. The watch has a vintage style to it with its antique gold PVD plating and the small Roman numerals on the outer ring. The hands also keep to this vintage finish with their rather ornate design. The casing itself is made of a hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant stainless steel.
Type Of Crystal
Protecting the dial and rear of the watch is a mineral crystal glass, this type of glass is affordable and offers a good level of scratch and knock protection. It also offers a decent level of shatter resistance in case you ever accidentally happen to drop your timepiece.
Powering the watch is a quality Japanese automatic self-winding movement. Automatic movements are powered by the movement of the wearer’s wrist and never require a battery change.
The watch is classed as a men’s large. It has a 42mm casing dimater along with a thickness of 10mm. This is a fair common size for men at the moment, and likely to suit most people.
the strap itself is made of a soft genuine leather strap that offers excellent comfort. It measures 20mm wide and is a dark tan colour. It fastens with a typical buckle style glasp that’s also PVD gold plated to match the casing.
One of my favourite features of these Rotary watches is the exhibition caseback. You’ll see in the picture below that you’re able to take a brilliant look at the inner workings of this stunning watch.
Water Resistance Rating
This watch has a water resist rating of 100m. A rating of 100m / 10 Bar / 300ft makes this watch suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Band Genuine leather strap, standard length, 20mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 42mm and thickness: 10mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral glass, this is specially hardened to be resistant to scratches and knocks.
- Movement Accurate automatic movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- Rotary are one of the best affordable watch brands
- Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch & shatter resistance
- Automatic movements means you no longer require batteries
- Exhibition caseback allows you to take a look at the movement
- 100m water resistance rating
- If left unworn for more than a day or so the watch will need to be reset and the time adjusted before wearing again. This is a standard process for automatic watches.
My Final Thoughts On This Rotary GS02520/03 Review:
The Rotary GS02518/06is another beautiful vintage style timepiece with an antiue gold finish. I love how much of the movement is on show with this watch.
After looking into the watch design, quality, features, and pricing this watch received an 8.5/10 from us at The Watch Blog.
You may also like my 100 best watches under £1000
Where to buy the Rotary GS02520/03
I like to stick to listing retailers that I’ve actually had experience buying from in the past. Below I’ve listed some of the top places to buy this watch from, check all for the best price. Variations of this model include: GS02520/03
Buy now at Amazon
Buy at Watch Shop (Unavailable, alternative Rotary watches are worth seeing)
Hope you enjoyed this Rotary GS02520/03 review. Find more watch reviews below.