Skagen SKW6076 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8/10, Excellent watch. Durable oversized design.
Today I’m doing a Skagen SKW6076 review. This watch has a very sleek lightweight design with it’s titanium build and thin 8mm profile. The benefits of having a titanium watch over a stainless steel are that it’s a lot lighter and a lot stronger, it’s also perfect for those who suffer from metal allergies. If you’re after a watch that offers that elegant classy feel without going too over budget it’s worth considering this watch and checking out the rest of the details below.
You may also like my 10 best Skagen watches under £100.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Skagen SKW6076 watch
- Band Titanium strap, standard length, 18mm width, fold over clasp with push button deployment.
- Case Titanium casing, sizing diameter: 42 mm and thickness: 8 mm.
- Dial Large black display with brushed effect and orange detailing, logo at the 12 O’clock position. Mineral crystal glass which is specially hardened to resist scratches.
- Movement Standard quartz movement. Analogue display. Chronograph feature.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- Popular thin sleek design.
- Titanium build is perfect for those after a hypoallergenic watch. Stronger and lighter than stainless steel.
- 50m water resistance, suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkelling water related work, and fishing.
- Due to the minute and hour hands being a similar colour to the dial background some people find this watch hard to read.
My Final Thoughts On This Skagen SKW6076 Review:
The Skagen SKW6076 really is a very nice watch, yes it how it’s downsides as I mentioned above, but overall I felt it earn’t a high mark for offering an affordable titanium watch which are often more expensive than stainless steel watches. The Skagen brand offer quite a few watches I really like, their selection of thinner watches are well worth checking out sometime.
Buy Now: Skagen SKW6076 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Skagen SKW6076 review. Find more watch reviews below.