Citizen BL5250-02L Watch Review Summary
My rating: 9/10, Excellent watch, Eco-Drive technology.
Citizen BL5250-02L watch is another feature rich timepiece from Citizen’s popular Eco-Drive series. The Eco-Drive series all use the power of light to fuel themselves, that’s natural or artificial light. The Eco-Drive technology also means you wont have to be changing any batteries which is a nice little money saver. The watch casing and bezel are made of titanium which is stronger and lighter than traditional stainless steel, it’s also favoured by those who have allergies to metal and require something hypo-allergenic friendly.
The use of a perpetual calender is a big plus for me as you no longer need to adjust the date at the start of each month, once set it automatically adjusts for the varying amount of days in each month. The chronograph, tachymetre and alarm are also nice added benefits of this watch.
You may also like my 21 most popular Citizen watches
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Citizen BL5250-02L watch
- Band Soft genuine leather strap, standard length, 19mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Titanium case which is strong and lightweight, sizing diameter: 43 mm and thickness: 13 mm.
- Dial Feature rich chronograph display. Perpetual calendar date display. Luminous hands. Mineral glass is specially hardened to resist scratches.
- Movement Eco-Drive quartz movement, powered by light. Analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- Eco-Drive technology fuels the watch using the power of light, natural or artificial. No battery changing required.
- Perpetual calendar automatically adjusts itself for the varying amount of days in a month.
- Useful alarm feature
- Titanium case is stronger and lighter than traditional stainless steel.
- 200m water resistance, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Although it features an alarm feature some would say that it isn’t loud enough.
My Final Thoughts:
Citizen BL5250-02L watch is one I’m always going to be fond of as it’s part of Citizen’s Eco-Drive series, a selection of watches I rate very highly. Any use of Eco-friendly power is a good idea in my mind. I like the use of titanium on the watch, whilst I understand this can add to the cost of the watch, it’s something I’m happy to pay extra for. Overall a perfect blend of style and technology and a watch I’d be happy to wear.
Buy Now: Citizen BL5250-02L watch
Hope you enjoyed this Citizen BL5250-02L review. Find more watch reviews below.