Skagen 233XLTTN Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Great watch, Titanium build.
Today I’m doing a Skagen 233XLTTN review. For those who aren’t aware, the great benefits of titanium watches are that they are lighter yet stronger than traditional stainless steel, whilst this can end up costing more their are quite a few watches available in titanium that are very affordable. Titanium is also much better for those who suffer from allergies to metals as they are a more suitable hypoallergenic build. This watch by Skagen offers just that, an affordable stylish titanium watch from a well known brand. Overall it’s a sleek design with an understated mesh bracelet and beautiful blue dial with a mini date display.
You may also like my 11 most recommended titanium watches for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Skagen 233XLTTN watch
- Band Titanium mesh style bracelet, standard length, 22mm width, fold over style clasp pictured below.
- Case Titanium casing, sizing diameter: 37 mm and thickness: 8 mm.
- Dial Clear easy to read display. Logo at 12 o’clock position. Mineral glass offers good protection from scratches.
- Movement Japanese quartz movement with a analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- A watch made with Titanium offers some great benefits, lighter weight, stronger than stainless steel and great for people with allergies.
- Mesh style bracelets are quite popular at the moment and offer are fairly comfortable.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- You may have noticed it’s diameter is 37mm which is a little smaller than most watches you see around these days that are 40-42mm. If you prefer larger watches this may not be right for you.
My Final Thoughts On This Skagen 233XLTTN Review:
The Skagen 233XLTTN is a great example of an affordable titanium watch, proving that you can get a stylish timepiece with high quality materials at a very fair price. Overall I like the design of the timepiece and it’s little date window at the bottom of the dial was an interesting touch. Skagen offer quite a nice selection of watches in this sort of style so it may be worth checking out more of them too. A well earned 8.5/10 from us at The Watch Blog.
Buy Now: Skagen 233XLTTN watch
Hope you enjoyed this Skagen 233XLTTN review. Find more watch reviews below.