Skagen 233XLTTM Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Great watch, slim design.
Today I’m doing a Skagen 233XLTTM review. It’s great to be able to feature more titanium watches lately, they’re stronger yet lighter than traditional stainless steel making it the ideal material for watch making. This model from Skagen has a nice contemporary slimline design that’s very comfortable yet affordable. Keeping to its minimalist design it offers a fairly small date display at the 6 o’clock position making sure it doesn’t take away from the overall feel of the watch. Skagen are a very well known brand having produced watches since 1989 and are now owned by Fossil another brand known for building high quality watches for affordable prices.
You may also like my 21 most recommended watches under £200 for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Skagen 233XLTTM watch
- Band Titanium mesh style strap, standard length, 2mm width, fold over clasp with safety catch.
- Case Titanium casing, sizing diameter: 37 mm and thickness: 7.75 mm.
- Dial Minimalist style dial. Logo at 12 o’clock position. Mineral glass offers a good level of protection from scratches. Small date display.
- Movement Accurate quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- Titanium watches are ideal offering a lightweight option whilst still being tougher than stainless steel.
- With Skagen being a part of the Fossil company you know you’re in safe hands getting a well built watch.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- The colour of the dial and the hands is fairly close, meaning some people may find this watch harder to read.
My Final Thoughts On This Skagen 233XLTTM Review:
The Skagen 233XLTTM is another great example of an affordable titanium watch. Titanium is a much more expensive material to use than stainless steel so you’d normally expect to be paying more, however, this watch for under £100 shows you there are good deals to be had in this market. For me personally, I love the use of titanium and am really into mesh style metal bracelets at the moment, topped off with on trend minimalist style I can see why this watch would be so popular as I’m a fan of it myself.
Buy Now: Skagen 233XLTTM watch
Hope you enjoyed this Skagen 233XLTTM review. Find more watch reviews below.