Fossil CH2600 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Great watch, 100m water resistance.
Today I’m doing a Fossil CH2600 review. If you’re after a well built attractive looking watch for an affordable price than Fossil are a brand you should be considering. They have a large range of watches in various styles all at very reasonable prices. Today I’m focusing on the CH2600 which is a chronograph model that offers 100m water resistance. It manages to give off this expensive look that many people are very pleased with for a great price. Overall the watch uses quality parts with a Japanese quartz movement which are known for their accuracy. I also rather like the clasp style they’ve gone for which utilises a push release button which you can see in the image further below.
You may also like my 21 most recommended watches under £200 for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Fossil CH2600 watch
- Band Stainless steel strap, standard length, 20mm width, push release clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 42 mm and thickness: 13 mm.
- Dial Large chronograph style dial. Logo at 12 o’clock position. Protective scratch resistant mineral glass offers a good level of protection. Small date display.
- Movement Japanese quartz movement with an analogue chronograph display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 1000m / 10 bar.
- Fossil are known for their well built affordable watches.
- The contrast between the colour of the dial and colour of the hands make it a very easy to read timepiece.
- 100m water resistance, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkelling, sailing and water sports.
- Some people aren’t overly impressed with the packaging, it comes in a retro tin style box traditionally.
My Final Thoughts On This Fossil CH2600 Review:
The Fossil CH2600 is a great example of what quality you can get for a reasonably affordable price tag. I for one think the CH2600 is a sleek looking well built timepiece that I’d happily have as a day to day watch to wear around. As I’ve mentioned before Fossil are a brand I’ve always been very impressed with and I have a lot of trust for their watches. In my personal collection, I’ve got a couple of Fossil watches that I’ve never had any issues with that I enjoy getting that chance to wear out on occasions. Overall a very nice watch for an even nicer price.
Buy Now: Fossil CH2600 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Fossil CH2600 review. Find more watch reviews below.