Invicta 6977 Review Men’s Watch
My rating: 8/10. Great watch. Oversized watch.
Today I’m doing a Invicta 6977 review. Invicta are known for their oversized durable watches. They’re a brand that has quite the following of fans that just love their big designs. Personally, I quite like the look of this watch so I’m excited to take a look at it in more detail.
Let’s take a look at the Invicta 6977 in more detail below.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Invicta 6977 watch
At the bottom of the article, I’ll show you some of my recommended places to buy this watch from
It may initially be hard to tell from this photo just how big this watch is. It’s designed to be chunky with the oversized watch fans in mind. The diameter of the watch is 48mm whilst the thickness is 17mm, so as you can see, it is rather large.
I love the design of the dial on this timepiece, the chronograph sub dials are tightly packed in whilst the date uses a semi-exposed method to display itself which I find to be a really nice addition to the watch. You’ll notice on the hour indexes there are these high quality lume dots that make the watch easy to read in the dark.
You’ll spot this wide polyurethane strap that not only offers you extra comfort, it’s extremely sturdy as well and suits that oversized finish of the watch.
The watch is actually powered by a reliable Swiss quartz movement, something that’s often saved for pricier luxury watches. It’s great to see it featured in a watch at this price as it makes it better value for money in my opinion.
To top the watch off it comes with a 100m water resistance rating that makes it suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
If you’re still not sure what to get your loved one, check out my best watches under 500 post.
- Band Polyurethane rubber strap, standard length, 26mm wide, buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 48 mm and thickness: 17 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral crystal.
- Movement Swiss Quartz Chronograph movement.
- Water Resistant A water-resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- Large easy to read display
- High quality lume makes the watch easy to read in dim lit conditions
- Mineral glass gives the watch a good level of protection from scratches and knocks
- A Swiss Quartz movement is reliable and efficient
- Popular oversized durable design
- 100m water resistance, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Due to its oversized design, this watch may not be suitable for those with smaller wrists
My Final Thoughts On This Invicta 6977 Review:
The Invicta 6977 means business, it’s big, it’s oversized, and it has a good list of features. For die hard Invicta watch followers this offers everything you’re use too, a good water resistance rating and that classic oversized design. Overall I’d say it’s a pretty good watch for the money.
After taking everything into account, such as design, build quality and price, this watch received a well deserved 8/10 from The Watch Blog.
If you’re interested in reading more about this watch you can find it here Invicta 6977