Stuhrling 555A.01 Review Men’s Watch
My rating: 8/10. Great watch. Interchangeable straps.
Today I’m doing a Stuhrling 555A.01 review. Stuhrling have quite a following, they’re known for creating some brilliant watches at very fair affordable prices. The timepiece I’m featuring today looks really nice and uses a reliable accurate Swiss quartz movement. It should be an interesting one to look into.
Let’s take a look at the Stuhrling 555A.01 in more detail below.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Stuhrling 555A.01 watch
At the bottom of the article, I’ll show you some of my recommended places to buy this watch from
One of the main features for this watch is its interchangeable strap. It comes with two available when you buy it, the first one you can see in the picture above is the alligator embossed style black leather. The second you’ll find in a picture below which is a caramel coloured leather one. These are easy to change over and allow you to switch up the style of the watch in no time.
The design of the dial is fairly laid back and neat. You have these noticeable silver batons for the hours and smaller indexes in between. I’d class this as being an easy to read display overall, but it does lack any luminous features. At the 3 o’clock position you’ll find a standard date display that sits in quite nicely but otherwise is pretty normal.
The dial is protected by Stuhrling’s own Krysterna crystal which offers you a good level of protection from scratches and knocks, I’d put it on a level similar to mineral glass.
A key feature of this watch is that it uses a Swiss Quartz movement. This is a Swiss Ronda 515 which are known for being reliable and accurate, everything you’d need in a useful timepiece.
If you’re still not sure what to get your loved one, check out my best watches under 500 post.
- Band Genuine leather strap, standard length, buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 42 mm and thickness: 9 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of Krysterna crystal.
- Movement Swiss Quartz Ronda 515 movement.
- Water Resistant A water-resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- Clear easy to read display
- Accurate Swiss Quartz movement
- Interchangeable straps
- Comes with one spare strap
- Krysterna crystal offers good scratch protection
- 50m water resistance, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Lacks luminous features that would have made it easier to read in dim lit conditions
My Final Thoughts On This Stuhrling 555A.01 Review:
The Stuhrling 555A.01 seems to be a really nice watch overall. I’d suit it more as a day to day watch than anything that would completely wow somebody. When you consider that you’re getting the extra strap and the Swiss movement then I’d say at its current price it’s fairly good value for money.
After taking everything into account, such as design, build quality and price, this watch received a well deserved 8/10 from The Watch Blog.
If you’re interested in reading more about this watch you can find it here Stuhrling 555A.01