Invicta 0070 Review Men’s Watch
My rating: 8.5/10. Excellent watch. Popular diver’s style.
Today I’m doing an Invicta 0070 review. Invicta are known for their massively oversized watch designs. With a hardcore following from fans who love their chunky style, it’s easy to see how these are often spotted in the best seller lists. The model we’re taking a look at today is the Invicta 0070 Pro Diver watch.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Invicta 0070 watch
Invicta is very much a marmite brand. In the way that you either love them or you hate them. Personally, I really like them, the oversized watches blended with this impressive dial design really works for me. I really like the brushed and polished finish of the stainless steel and the way the blue dial really stands out in this design. Is Invicta a good brand overall? Learn more in the linked article.
This model has a 200m water resistance and is part of Invicta’s Pro Diver’s selection of watches. 200m water resistance is suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
It’s fair to see this is a chunky watch. The casing diameter is 49mm whilst the thickness is 15mm. It has a heavy feel to it and is very noticeable on your wrist.
The Invicta 0070 features a stop watch, date display with magnifying window, Swiss quartz movement, luminous markers, and a unidirectional bezel. All this adds up to making this a very nice watch indeed.
- Band Stainless steel, standard length, fold over clasp with safety catch.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 49 mm and thickness: 15 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. Features a date display. The window lens is made of mineral crystal.
- Movement Swiss Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water-resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Popular oversized chunky design
- Mineral glass offers a good level of protection from scratches and knocks
- Easy to read at night due to its high-quality luminous markers and hands
- Date display has a magnifier positioned above it to make it easier to read
- 200m water resistance, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Due to its massive size, this watch may not be suitable for those with smaller wrists
My Final Thoughts On This Invicta 0070 Review:
The Invicta 0070 has this very expensive look to it, without the scary price tag. It’s a well-engineered watch with a very clear and easy to read dial. The luminous markers come in extra handy at night and for when it’s dark underwater.
Personally, I really like these oversized style watches so for me it would be perfect. If you’re someone who isn’t really a fan of bigger watches then it really is best to avoid this one.
Overall, though, I’m very happy with it, it looks great and has 200m water resistance, pretty much what people are after from this style of watch.
After taking everything into account, such as design, build quality and price, this watch received a well deserved 8.5/10 from The Watch Blog.
If you’re interested in buying this watch, check here for the latest prices.