Invicta 9094 Review Men’s Watch
My rating: 9/10. Excellent watch. Fantastic value for money.
Today I’m doing an Invicta 9094 review. Normally known for their oversized chunky watches Invicta are a very popular brand. This time, however, we have the Invicta 9094 Diver watch to show you which has a fairly standard case size of 40mm. This is a watch that offers fantastic value for money. Let’s take a look at it in more detail below.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Invicta 9094 watch
I’ve said before how Invicta are very much a love them or hate them brand. I’d consider more accurate for their oversized watches though, not these very popular dive models. This is a very popular model from Invicta and features this stunning deep blue dial and unidirectional bezel.
This model has a 200m water resistance and is part of Invicta’s Pro Diver’s selection of watches. 200m water resistance is suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
When you consider this watch has an automatic movement and 200m water resistance for under £100 it’s definitely what I would consider a cheap watch that offers great value for money.
The dial is well set out, easy to read and has a nice magnifier set above the date display. The hands and hour indexes have a good quality lume on them which makes them very easy to read in the dark.
- Band Stainless steel, standard length, fold over clasp with safety catch.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 40 mm and thickness: 14 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. Features a date display. The window lens is made of mineral crystal.
- Movement Japanese automatic movement.
- Water Resistant A water-resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- Japanese 24 jewel automatic movement
- Exhibition case back
- Mineral glass offers a good level of protection from scratches and knocks
- Easy to read at night due to its high-quality luminous markers and hands
- Date display has a magnifier positioned above it to make it easier to read
- Stunning blue dial and bezel makes this watch stand out
- 200m water resistance, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Literally, none worth mentioning (go check my other reviews, this rarely happens)
My Final Thoughts On This Invicta 9094 Review:
The Invicta 9094 offers exceptional value for money. It looks stunning and I love that they have the case back exposed so you can see the automatic movement. It’s got everything you would expect to see in a watch that costs well over £200 but this is less than half that price.
It’s easy to see why this has been such a well sought after watch, if you’re after something that looks great and uses high quality parts and features then this Invicta 9094 is a great affordable option.
After taking everything into account, such as design, build quality and price, this watch received a well deserved 9/10 from The Watch Blog.
If you’re interested in buying this watch, check here for the latest prices.