Casio G-Shock DW9052-1V Review Men’s Watch
My rating: 8.5/10. Very good watch. Durable design.
Today I’m doing a Casio G-Shock DW9052-1V review. Casio’s range of G-Shock watches have been extremely successful for them. They’re available from a very low price and offer some of the best value for money I’ve seen in watches. This model is one of their lower priced models yet still has great features, let’s take a look at it in more detail below.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Casio G-Shock DW9052-1V watch
The Casio G-Shock that I’m featuring today is this summary review is this DW9052-1V. It’s fairly cheap compared to other G-Shock watches but still packs in a lot of the features you’d expect.
Features on this model include an alarm function, backlight, day & date display, 200m water resistance and a shock resistant durable design.
The resin surround coupled with the oversized design of the watch makes this a very durable timepiece. Its case size is 48mm x 14mm which is a nice large size. Note that these bigger watches aren’t always so great for smaller wrists, though.
- Band Resin, standard length, buckle style clasp.
- Case stainless steel resin coated casing, sizing diameter: 48 mm and thickness: 14 mm.
- Dial Digital display. Features a date display. The window lens is made of mineral crystal.
- Movement Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water-resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- Japanese quartz movement
- Mineral glass is ideal for this type of watch as it’s resistant to scratches and drops
- Great durable design
- Features a backlight feature that makes reading in the dark easier
- Has a useful alarm feature
- 200m water resistance, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Due to its large design, this watch may not be so suitable for those with smaller wrists
My Final Thoughts On This Casio G-Shock DW9052-1V Review:
The Casio G-Shock DW9052-1V is a tough, durable, and affordable choice. The G-Shock range of watches really are ideal for those more active people who need something that can withstand a lot more than your standard watch. The 200m water resistance was great to see as well, especially at this price range.
After taking everything into account, such as design, build quality and price, this watch received a well deserved 8.5/10 from The Watch Blog.
If you’re interested in buying this watch, check here for the latest prices.