Seiko SNA411 Review Men’s Watch
My rating: 8.5/10. Good watch. Busy dial design.
Today I’m doing a Seiko SNA411 review. Seiko are one of the best-known watch brands in the world, they’ve created some of the most sought after watches for collectors which is quite some achievement. Today I’m taking a look at one of their sports watches which is the Seiko SNA411.
Let’s take a look at the Seiko SNA411 in more detail below.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Seiko SNA411 watch
At the bottom of the article, I’ll show you some of my recommended places to buy this watch from
The Seiko SNA411 is a rather impressive looking watch on first sight. I wouldn’t blame you for being a little overwhelmed at the amount of information on display that’s for sure. Seiko have managed to pack in quite a lot of information on this dial and that will appeal to some people, and put others off it. Personally, I’m someone who prefers quieter dials but that’s just my preference design wise.
The watch is very well made, I’d expect nothing less from Seiko to be honest. It features a highly accurate Japanese chronograph quartz movement, typical of Seiko. The hands on the dial are quite prominent along with a good use of high quality lume to make the watch easier to read at night. This movement also has a rather useful alarm and stop watch function.
The glass is ever so slightly curved and made from Hardlex crystal which is Seiko’s own in-house glass similar to mineral crystal. This style of glass gives you some good protection from scratching and also protects from knocks or shocks.
The 200m water resistance is something most people like to see on a more serious sports style watch. The 200m rating makes this suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports, and skin diving.
There’s also a rather impressive Bidirectional coin edged bezel with slide rule. Slide rules can look complicated but you can learn to use them quite easily. If you want to learn about this then it was summed up quite well here.
Looking at the size of the watch, I’d class this as a larger timepiece with its 42mm casing diameter and 13mm case depth. A lot of watches you see these days are around the 42mm mark as it’s become more and more popular.
If you’re still not sure what to get your loved one, check out my best watches under 500 post.
- Band Stainless steel strap, standard length, 20mm wide, push button clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 42 mm and thickness: 13 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of slightly curved hardlex crystal.
- Movement Japanese Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water-resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- Impressive looking dial design
- Features a Japanese Quartz chronograph movement, accurate and reliable
- Good use of lume makes it easy to read the watch in dim lit conditions
- Features an alarm, stop watch, and speedometer
- 200m water resistance, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports, and skin diving.
- Numbers on the dial are quite small so some people may find this hard to read
- Initial settings of the alarm function can be hard to grasp at first
My Final Thoughts On This Seiko SNA411 Review:
The Seiko SNA411 is a highly functional, impressive looking timepiece. It reminds me of a Breitling style watch but without cost. Overall I’d say it’s quite a nice watch if you like these busier dial designs.
After taking everything into account, such as design, build quality and price, this watch received a well deserved 8.5/10 from The Watch Blog.
If you’re interested in reading more about this watch you can find it here Seiko SNA411
I hope you enjoyed this Seiko SNA411 review. Let me know what you thought in the comments section below.