Rotary GS02518/06 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Great watch. Value for money skeletonised watch design.
Hello, today I’m doing a Rotary GS02518/06 review. I recently wrote an article on the 10 best Rotary Skeleton watches for men and promised I’d take a closer look at each one of the watches featured in that list. This is another one of my top recommended Rotary skeleton watches.
I hope you enjoy this Rotary GS02518/06 review below.
You may also like my: Best Rotary Watches.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Rotary GS02518/06 watch
At the bottom of this article, you can find a list of my recommended retailers to purchase this watch from
The dial design of this Rotary timepiece is a little different to the previous watches, it’s in a slightly different collection. If you’ve been taking a look at previous Rotary reviews you’ll have noticed this model has much more of the movement on show, a great feature in my opinion. They’ve gone for slim classic style Roman numerals matched with classic thin watch hands.
Type Of Crystal
At the front and rear of the timepiece, we have mineral crystal glass. Mineral glass is specially hardened to offer a higher level of scratch and knock resistance. It’s also got a decent shatter resistance in case you ever happen to drop your watch.
At the heart of the watch is a Japanese automatic movement. I love that you can view the movement at work through the exposed skeleton dial design. These movements never require a battery and charge themselves from the movement of the wearer’s wrist.
When it comes to watch sizing this timepiece is all fairly standard. The casing diameter measures 40mm and it has a thickness of 12mm. The 40mm sizing is very popular for most men’s watches.
The strap has a 19mm width and is made of a soft genuine leather that’s a black colour. It fastens with a standard buckle strap with stainless steel fittings. You can actually take a better look at the clasp in the extra images below.
I love the exhibition caseback that these Rotary watches feature. This allows you to take a closer look at the inner workings of the watch with its automatic movement. The picture below showcases this pretty well I think.
Water Resistance Rating
This watch has a water resist rating of 100m. A rating of 100m / 10 Bar / 300ft makes this watch suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Band Genuine leather strap, standard length, 18mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 40mm and thickness: 12mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral glass, this is specially hardened to be resistant to scratches and knocks.
- Movement Accurate automatic movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- Rotary are one of the best affordable watch brands
- Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch & shatter resistance
- Automatic movements means you no longer require batteries
- Exhibition caseback allows you to take a look at the movement
- 100m water resistance rating
- If left unworn for more than a day or so the watch will need to be reset and the time adjusted before wearing again. This is a standard process for automatic watches.
My Final Thoughts On This Rotary GS02518/06 Review:
The Rotary GS02518/06 is a little more classically theme than some of the other Rotary watches I’ve featured. If classic watches are more your style, then I’d say it’s well worth considering.
After looking into the watch design, quality, features, and pricing this watch received an 8.5/10 from us at The Watch Blog.
You may also like my 100 best watches under £1000
Where to buy the Rotary GS02518/06
I like to stick to listing retailers that I’ve actually had experience buying from in the past. Below I’ve listed some of the top places to buy this watch from, check all for the best price. Variations of this model include: GS02518/06
Buy now at Amazon
Buy at Watch Shop (Unavailable, alternative Rotary watches are worth seeing)
Hope you enjoyed this Rotary GS02518/06 review. Find more watch reviews below.