Invicta 6621 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8/10. Great watch. Impressive bezel design with 100m water resistance rating.
Hello, today I’m doing an Invicta 6621 review. This is a stunning watch from Invicta that I thought would be great to feature today. It’s very affordable and has this gorgeous dial and bezel design. Let’s check it out.
I hope you enjoy this Invicta 6621 review below.
You may also like my 100 best watches under £500 for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Invicta 6621 watch
This is another one of Invicta’s larger watches. It’s been very popular for them, and I’m not surprised, it’s possibly one of the best looking Invicta watches in my opinion. The deep blue dial is a fantastic shade that blends so well with the colour of the stainless steel on the rest of the watch. Another key design feature that people have loved is that beautiful bezel, it’s awesome.
Taking a look at the dial the first thing we see are the three sub-dials of the chronograph. We have a 60 seconds and 30 minute timer, along with a day of the week display. At the 4 o’clock position we have the date display, I’m not sure how I feel about it cutting into the 4 myself, though. The hands of the watch are coated in lume that makes them easier to read at night. Overall the dial has this very easy to read finish to it that I’m sure people will appreciate.
Protecting the dial there’s a mineral crystal glass. This style of glass is specially hardened to offer better scratch and knock resistance. At this price, it’s exactly what you’d expect to find, to be honest.
At the heart of the watch, we find a typical Japanese quartz movement. These are very affordable, reliable and quite accurate.
We’re back in Invicta’s normal territory now with this oversized design. The casing diameter is 46mm which makes it a fairly large watch. Whilst the thickness is 13mm so it’s not too chunky like some of their other watch models.
It has a reasonable 100m water resistance rating. A 100m water rating or 10ATM is suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Band Stainless steel strap, standard length, 22mm width, standard fold over style clasp with safety catch.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 46mm and thickness: 13mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral glass which is resistant to scratches.
- Movement Accurate Japanese Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- Invicta are well known for their quality affordable watches
- Features a Japanese quartz movement
- 100m water resistance rating
- Lume on the hands and hour markers makes it easier to read at night
- Popular oversized design
- Brilliant choice of colour
- Impressive bezel
- Due to its large 46mm casing, this watch may not be suitable for people with smaller wrists
- The watch comes with quite a big bracelet meaning you’ll likely have to get it adjusted
My Final Thoughts On This Invicta 6621 Review:
The Invicta 6621 is a really impressive looking timepiece, I love the coloring they’ve gone for and the bezel really does make the watch stand out. If you like Invicta’s oversized watches but have been looking for something a little smarter, then this is the watch for you.
After looking into the watch design, quality, features, and pricing this watch received an 8/10 from us at The Watch Blog.
You may also like my 100 best automatic watches under £1000
Where to buy the Invicta 6621
I like to stick to listing retailers that I’ve actually had experience buying from in the past. Below I’ve listed some of the top places to buy this watch from, check all listings for the best price.
Buy now at Amazon
Hope you enjoyed this Invicta 6621 review. Find more watch reviews below.