Citizen AT4004-52E Watch Review Summary
My rating: 9/10. Excellent watch, Eco-Drive technology.
Today I’m doing a Citizen AT4004-52E review. This watch is absolutely stunning and has all the extra features you’d expect to find in a high quality timepiece. Its atomic timekeeping makes this watch one of the most accurate in the world synchronising daily with an atomic clock via radio control. As with many other Citizen watches, this one utilises their Eco-Drive technology. This tech means the watch is fueled by light, any light and no longer requires a battery. Many of my regular readers will be well aware of how highly I rate Eco-Drive watches.
Its atomic timekeeping makes this watch one of the most accurate in the world synchronising daily with an atomic clock via radio control.
As with many other Citizen watches, this one utilises their Eco-Drive technology. This tech means the watch is fueled by light, any light and no longer requires a battery. Many of my regular readers will be well aware of how highly I rate Eco-Drive watches.
Another awesome feature on this watch is the high quality sapphire glass front. Sapphire glass has a Mohs hardness rating of 9 and is extremely resistant to any form of scratching, exactly what you would expect from such an amazing watch.
Another stand out feature is the perpetual calendar, this automatically adjusts the date to allow for the varying number of days in each month. No more adjusting the date at the beginning of the month.
You may also like my 21 most recommended watches for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Citizen AT4004-52E watch
- Band Stainless steel two tone bracelet, standard length, 20mm width, fold over clasp with push button deployment.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 42 mm and thickness: 13 mm.
- Dial Large analogue display. Sapphire glass offers an extremely high level of protection from scratching, it has a Mohs hardness rating of 9.
- Movement Eco-Drive movement means you’ll never need to replace a battery as it powers itself via any form of light, natural or artificial.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- Stunningly beautiful watch design.
- Eco-Drive technology saves you ever having to replace a battery.
- Sapphire glass offers some of the best scratch protection available for watches.
- 200m water resistance, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- At present, I don’t see any major disadvantages. By all means, if you have any you can suggest, just let me know in the comments.
My Final Thoughts On This Citizen AT4004-52E Review:
Citizen AT4004-52E is great for those looking for a stunning watch a high spec build. Some of the extra features I hadn’t mentioned earlier include the useful luminous hour indicator and hands. This makes it extra easy to read in dim lit conditions. Another useful feature is the alarm function which can always come in handy. Something I really like on these watches is the low energy warning and the power reserve function, very good ideas in my opinion.
Head here to learn all about the Citizen Eco-Drive radio controlled movement.
Overall a beautiful looking watch with lots of useful features, I think it’s well worth the money and definitely earned the 9/10.
Buy Now: Citizen AT4004-52E watch
Hope you enjoyed this Citizen AT4004-52E review. Find more watch reviews below.