Casio MCW-100H-3AVEF Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8/10. Great watch. Durable design.
Today I’m doing a Casio MCW-100H-3AVEF review. Everyone knows the Casio brand and are well aware they produce some quality timepieces. This model looks similar to the G-Shock range but isn’t actually part of it. It’s still a very durable watch with this classic resin design that offers a great level of protection. Some of its features include the chronograph timekeeping, stop watch, neo-display and 100m water resistance.
The design of the dial is actually quite clever. With the bold white colouring of the hands and hour indicators it really stands out against the dark background of the dial, making this a very easy to read watch. The hands and hour indicators are illuminated which makes it easier to read in dim lit conditions as well.
This is definitely an affordable watch that’s worth considering, Casio do make a great selection of watches that offer very good value for money in my opinion.
You may also like my 21 best watches under £200 for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Casio MCW-100H-3AVEF watch
- Band Resin strap, standard length, 25mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel resin coated casing, sizing diameter: 49 mm and thickness: 13 mm.
- Dial Analogue chronograph display. Mineral glass that’s specially hardened to resist scratches.
- Movement Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- A nice durable design for a watch that’s built to last.
- Luminous hands make it easier to tell the time in dim lit conditions.
- With a diameter of 49mm this would be classed as an oversized style timepiece which is fairly popular at the moment.
- 100m water resistance, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Due to the larger design of the watch this may not be suitable for people with smaller wrists.
My Final Thoughts On This Casio MCW-100H-3AVEF Review:
The Casio MCW-100H-3AVEF is a well build solid watch. It’s not as chunky as I was expecting at just 13mm which I know a lot of people may actually prefer. If you’re looking for a durable watch that’s very affordable then this may well be perfect for you. It’s ideal for people who love the outdoors, sports or even the for people who work in the building trade perhaps.
A well deserved 8/10 from us at The Watch Blog. It may have been nice to see a few more features but for the price, I’m still more than happy with this timepiece.
Buy Now: Casio MCW-100H-3AVEF watch
Hope you enjoyed this Casio MCW-100H-3AVEF review. Find more watch reviews below.