Casio AW-90H-9EVEF Watch Review Summary
My rating: 9/10. Excellent watch. Affordable and great value for money.
Today I’m doing a Casio AW-90H-9EVEF review. I figured today I’d feature something a lot more affordable than yesterday’s Bulova, this little beauty is a very cheap option that offers very good value for money. It’s a unisex watch by Casio that has a classic stainless steel case wrapped in a light level of resin, powered by a Japanese quartz movement. The strap is made of rubber and offers you extra comfort.
When it comes to features this watch has a few, a stopwatch function, alarm, dual time display and a perpetual calendar that automatically adjusts for the varying number of days in each month, and a 50m water resistance. You can see why I think it’s good value for money.
You may also like my 100 best watches under £500 for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Casio AW-90H-9EVEF watch
- Band Comfortable resin strap, standard length, 18mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 39 mm and thickness: 10 mm.
- Dial Analogue/digital dual display. The window lens is made of plastic, this offers better shatter resistance but is also my susceptible to scratches.
- Movement Japanese Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 50m / 5 bar.
- This watch is very affordable and has a good list of functions making it a great day to day watch.
- Japanese Quartz movements are known to be fairly accurate.
- Resin straps are very comfortable and much more suitable for sports.
- 50m water resistance, suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkeling water related work, and fishing.
- The plastic window lens is more likely to gain scratches over time. This is an issue you find with cheaper watches sadly.
- Some people find the date display a little hard to read due to its size.
My Final Thoughts On This Casio AW-90H-9EVEF Review:
The Casio AW-90H-9EVEF is a nice all rounder, it does the job and is a very cheap option if you’re after a day to day watch. It’s all about value for money with this timepiece, you get a highly functional watch for under £20 which is a pretty good deal in my opinion. Due to its design, list of features, and its great price, this watch received a 9/10 from us at The Watch Blog.
Buy Now: Casio AW-90H-9EVEF watch
Hope you enjoyed this Casio AW-90H-9EVEF review. Find more watch reviews below.