Hello everyone! Today I’m taking a look at 10 of the most popular best selling Sekonda watches currently available for men. Sekonda has long been one of the most popular brand of watches about. Offering style at an affordable cost for everyone. Let me know what you think of today’s post in the comments below.
This is one of the most popular affordable Sekonda watches on today’s list. I really like the design of the two tone bezel. This is a feature made popular by a lot of luxury watches, so it’s nice to see a more affordable timepiece take some inspiration from this.
2. Sekonda Men’s Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3419.27 View on Amazon
Another one of the most popular Sekonda watches is the 3419.27. This is a chronograph Sekonda watch with a fairly busy dial design. I quite like the red detailing like the tip of the seconds hand and the lower sub dial. I also quite like having the date on display and it’s tucked away quite nicely in my opinion.
3. Sekonda Men’s Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black Leather Strap 1051.27 View on Amazon
If you like black and rose gold watches then it’s nice to see that Sekonda have made an affordable watch that might suit you. I love the look of this one, it has that luxury style without the crazy price tag. In my opinion, well worth considering this one.
4. Sekonda 3847 Mens Chronograph Watch View on Amazon
This is a nice and simple Sekonda watch with a more classic design. The rose gold plating of the casing blends nicely with the genuine leather strap. This watch has a chronograph movement and a date display.
5. Sekonda Men’s Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Chronograph Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 1026.28 View on Amazon
This is quite an eye turner in my eyes. I love the finish of the bezel with the blue and gold that just works so well together. I’m not always a fan of two tone straps but I have to say I kind of like this version.
6. Sekonda ‘Endurance Chrono’ Gents Sports Chronograph Watch View on Amazon
If you’re after a Sekonda sports watch then maybe this is more up your street. It’s a very interesting Sekonda watch with some great detailing on the dial. The watch has a chronograph quartz movement and a 50m water resistance rating.
7. Sekonda Men’s Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap 3406.27 View on Amazon
This is another classic looking Sekonda timepiece. It’s simple yet effective with its rose gold plated case and black dial. This is another Sekonda chronograph watch with a 50m water resistance rating.
8. Sekonda Men’s Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Chronograph Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet 1107.27 View on Amazon
A brilliant affordable Sekonda quartz watch yet again. Just look at that design, it looks awesome. This model again has a Sekonda chronograph quartz movement and has a 50m water resistance rating.
9. Sekonda Men’s Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Grey Stainless Steel Two Tone Bracelet 1025.28 View on Amazon
Number 9 on our list of the best Sekonda watches is this very busy looking 1025.28. They grey finish to the stainless steel makes this watch stand out a bit. I recently received a watch with a similar finish that I was really impressed with. If you like your watches to have a lot of information on the dial, definitely check this one out.
10. Sekonda Men’s Grey Dial Analogue Quartz Watch With Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet And Date Function 1151 View on Amazon
The last Sekonda watch on today’s list is this nice and simple model. Or is it really that simple? Take a look at the strap of this Sekonda watch, one of the most intriguing aspects of it in my opinion, and definitely something that sets it apart from the others.
Thanks for reading, I hope you found this list helpful. My personal favourite Sekonda from this top list is the 8 with the blue dial and two tone bracelet. I think it’s priced very affordably so it’s well worth considering.
So what was your favourite? Or do you think I missed out one that should have made it in? Let me know in the comments below. As always, send us in your pictures on social media!