Skagen T233XLTMN Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8/10, Very good watch. Two tone design, deployment clasp.
Skagen T233XLTMN watch is perfect for those after a sleeker looking watch with a thin lightweight design and smaller frame. The watch is built using titanium which is significantly lighter and stronger than stainless steel you often see in watches. This titanium gives the watch that perfect lightweight feel which when coupled with the slim design of the watch makes it perfect for those who want something feather like on the wrist.
The whole watch has this sleek design in mind with the slender hands and the 6mm thick casing. It’s a slighter smaller watch than your average with a diameter of 39mm, a lot that you see around today happen to be about 42mm. The case is titanium that’s black ion plated and fits in nicely with the deep blue design of the dial.
You may also like my 10 best Skagen watches under £100.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Skagen T233XLTMN watch
- Band Titanium mesh design, standard length, 20 mm width, fold over style clasp see the picture below.
- Case Titanium slim design, sizing diameter: 39 mm and thickness: 6 mm.
- Dial Deep blue design, slim hands and numerals. Tiny date display. Mineral glass offers a good level of protection from scratches.
- Movement Accurate quartz movement. Analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- Titanium build which is stronger and lighter than stainless steel. Also preferred by those who suffer from metal allergies and require a hypo-allergenic watch.
- Popular slim design.
- Luminous hands make it easy to read at night.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- The date display is very small so some people may have trouble reading this.
My Final Thoughts On This Skagen T233XLTMN Review:
Skagen T233XLTMN watch is ideal for those who love slimmer watches. Overall I like the majority of the design, I’m a tad conscious of the small date display, it’s an interesting bit to add to the design but some people would have trouble reading it. This is one of the first Skagen watches I’ve looked at but I’m pretty impressed and looking forward to having a look at more in their range.
Buy Now: Skagen T233XLTMN watch
Hope you enjoyed this Skagen T233XLTMN review. Find more watch reviews below.