Seiko SSC081P1 Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10, Good watch, solar powered, lightweight.
Seiko SSC081P1 watch makes an excellent timepiece for those after some classic style but also some robust features. It’s solar powered using any form of light to fuel itself meaning you not longer requires batter changes. The luminous hands and indicators are very bright making them great quality. Has a useful alarm feature as well as a working compass.
You may also like my 10 most popular Michael Kors watches under £200
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Seiko SSC081P1 watch
- Band Comfortable genuine leather strap, standard length, 20mm width, buckle style clasp.
- Case A stainless steel case, sizing diameter: 42 mm and thickness: 13 mm.
- Dial A large busy dial with luminous hands and indicators making it easy to read in the dark. Chronograph display. Hardlex glass, a variety of mineral glass used by Seiko watches. Basic date display.
- Movement Solar powered quartz movement with chronograph and analogue display.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- Solar powered using any form of light to fuel itself. No longer requires battery changes.
- Features an alarm system and date display.
- Hardlex glass offers a good level of scratch protection. Mineral glass is used on many watches in this price range.
- 100m water resistance, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkelling, sailing and water sports.
- The dial has quite a lot going on which can be considered too busy for some.
My Final Thoughts:
Seiko SSC081P1 watch is a very practical choice with all it’s extra features. For me personally I love the use of the solar powered movement, no longer requiring battery changes when you have a lot of watches is a big plus from me. Overall I like the general design of the watch with the tan leather strap and the black dial, whilst I do tend to prefer minimalist style I do rather like the compass feature.
Buy Now: Seiko SSC081P1 watch
Hope you enjoyed this Seiko SSC081P1 review. Find more watch reviews below.