Citizen BN0000-04H Watch Review Summary
My rating: 9/10, Excellent Diver’s watch, Popular Eco-Drive technology.
Citizen BN0000-04H watch really is a top quality affordable diver’s watch. With a water resistance rating of 300m diver’s this watch is ideal for scuba diving. Being part of Citizen’s Eco-Drive range means this watch uses the power of light to fuel it. This means you wont be required to have battery changes which can get costly in standard diver watches. A screw down crown and high quality luminous hands and markers are also included as you would expect with any good diver watch.
You may also like my 21 best men’s watches under £200
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Citizen BN0000-04H watch
- Band Comfortable rubber strap, standard length, 20mm width, buckle style clasp.
- Case A stainless steel case, sizing diameter: 43 mm and thickness: 12 mm.
- Dial Easy to read dial with luminous markers and hands. Small basic date display. Mineral glass which is specially hardened to resist scratches.
- Movement Quartz movement with an analogue display. Powered by light, Citizen Eco-Drive.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 300m diver’s quality.
- Part of Citzien’s Eco-Drive range, fueled by light and no longer required battery changes.
- Specially hardened mineral glass offers good protection against scratches.
- Very affordable for a high quality diver’s watch.
- One-way rotating elapsed-time bezel
- 300m water resistance, suitable for scuba diving at depths not suitable for saturation diving.
- The crown is rather small and some people find this a little fiddly to operate.
My Final Thoughts:
Citizen BN0000-04H watch is a very good quality diver’s watch with everything you would be after. It’s also very affordable at this price so it’s great to see it’s available for everyone. Overall I love the whole design of the watch and it’s impressive list of features. If you are looking for the perfect diver’s watch this should definitely be one for you to consider.
Buy Now: Citizen BN0000-04H watch
Hope you enjoyed this Citizen BN0000-04H review. Find more watch reviews below.