Best Victorinox INOX Watches For Men
Hey everyone, today we’re going to be taking a look at 7 of the best Victorinox INOX watches for men.
Victorinox Swiss Army are a brand most recognisable for their creation of the iconic Swiss Army knife which was developed in 1897 by Karl Elsener. This gave the company a solid foundation, known for their rigorous quality control tests on their range of watches. It’s nice to know that each timepiece has undergone more than a hundred tests prior to reaching your wrist.
Each Victorinox Swiss Army watch is designed and manufactured in Switzerland, they create classic and understated affordable Swiss watches.
Victorinox decided to take it a strap further in 2014 to celebrate their 130th anniversary. They created I.N.O.X an extremely robust collection of watches that’s designed to withstand a pretty ruthless selection of 130 strength tests and some of these a quite crazy.
Below I’ll highlight just some of these strength tests that the Victorinox INOX watches go through:
- A fall of 10 meters onto a concrete surface. This is equivalent to dropping the watch from a 3 floor building with an impact speed of 50 kilometres per hour.
- Exposure to flame at a distance of 5mm for more than one minute, note the flame is above 1200 deg C.
- Surviving two hours in a washing machine at 90 deg C with a full spin cycle – because these things happen.
- Extreme conditions at a stratospheric altitude of 21,300 meters, twice the height at which an airliner flies. Just in case you someone get your watch up there.
- Even when frozen in an ice cube for 168 hours this watch will function non-stop, designed to withstand glacial cold.
- Temperature shocks from -57 deg to +71 deg Celsius. This is in line with the standard that the US Army has in place for the manufacture of missiles. So far nothing in the world of watchmaking compares.
- An I.N.O.X watch can resist being driven over by a 25 ton truck or a military tank weight up to 64 tons. It can withstand 8 tons of compression under a hydraulic press.
- Another standard set by the military from the US Army is being able to withstand salt spray corrosion or chemical attacks by all kinds of fuels such as oils, solvents, cleaning products, insecticides and even sulfuric and nitric acid solutions.
This gives you just a glimpse of how durable the Victorinox INOX watches are, setting a new standing in the watch industry for resistance and quality.
I hope you enjoy today’s look at 7 of the best Victorinox Inox watches for men. As always let me know what your favourite model was in the comments section below.
The first Victorinox INOX watch we’re featuring is this soft blue model with a sturdy rubber strap. It runs on a Swiss quartz Ronda715 movement and has a 200m water resistance rating. Protecting the dial is a anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass for excellent scratch resistance. One of the most popular Victorinox INOX watches currently available.
Read my 2416881 Victorinox watch review here soon.
2. Victorinox INOX watch Swiss Army Men’s in Black
Next up we have a very similar Victorinox INOX watch, this time with a black dial and rubber strap. Just like the first watch, this model also runs on a Ronda 175 Swiss quartz movement and has a 200m water resistance rating. There’s a date display tucked between the 4 and 5 o’clock hour markers on the high-visibility dial, this is all protected by a sapphire crystal glass.
Read my Victorinox Swiss Army INOX 2416821 review here soon.
3. Victorinox INOX Swiss Army Men’s Watch
Here we have another stunning Victorinox INOX watch, this time with a sturdy stainless steel strap. It features a large casing with a 42mm diameter and 13.8mm thickness, making it slightly chunky. It has a classic sports style and runs on a reliable Swiss quartz movement. The black dial features high contrasting hour markers and hands that are coated in lume for easy reading in dim lit conditions.
This model also has a200m water resistance rating and anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass.
You can read my full Victorinox 2417231 review here as soon as it’s complete.
4. Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s INOX Watch
In at number 4 we have another great looking Victorinox Swiss Army Inox watch, this time sporting a red dial and rubber strap. If you’re after a timepiece that will stand out then this may well be the INOX watch for you.
As with the previous watches, it runs on a Swiss quartz movement, has a 200m water resistance rating, and an anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass.
Once it’s complete, you can read my full 241719.1 Victorinox INOX review here.
Next up we have a Victorinox Swiss Army INOX watch with an interesting green dial finish. This model features a hidden deployment stainless steel strap and runs on a popular Swiss quartz movement.
This Victorinox watch also has a brilliant 200m water resistance rating, as well as a sapphire crystal glass for a high level of scratch resistance.
You can read my full 2417251 Victorinox watches review as soon as it is ready.
6. Victorinox Swiss Army INOX Watch
This is a variation of the previous model, this time featuring a green rubber strap to match up nicely with the dial design. This watch runs on a Ronda 715 Swiss quartz movement and has a 200m water resistance rating. The dial is protected by an anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass for brilliant scratch resistance.
You can read my full Victorinox INOX 2416831 review here soon.
7. Victorinox INOX Swiss Men’s Watch
The last Victorinox INOX watch that I’m featuring is this popular blue edition with a stainless steel strap and push deployment style clasp. It has the typical 200m water resistance rating which is excellent to see. It also runs on a Swiss quartz movement and features an anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass. All in all an excellent timepiece with great components.
You can read my full 2417241 Victorinox watches review here as soon as it’s complete.
Thanks for taking the time to read through today’s latest list of the most popular Victorinox INOX Swiss Army watches for men. They’re truly incredible timepieces that are extremely tough. What was your favourite model? Comment below and let me know.