Daniel Wellington 0511DW Watch Review Summary
My rating: 8.5/10. Excellent watch, minimalist.
Today I’m doing a Daniel Wellington 0511DW review. Daniel Wellington are one of my favourite brands right now. They offer a great blend of design with that minimalist style, and affordability so that they are accessible to everyone. This model is classed as a unisex option, that’s primarily due to its size with a casing diameter of 36mm. It’s true to say that 36mm is normally associated with a women’s watch however for those men who prefer smaller watches 36mm is still perfectly okay. If you prefer bigger men’s watches take a look at some of the other Daniel Wellington watches as they are available in 40+mm.
You may also like my 21 most recommended watches for men.
Latest reviews, ratings and prices: Daniel Wellington 0511DW watch
- Band Soft genuine leather strap, standard length, 17mm width, standard buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel PVD gold plated casing, sizing diameter: 36 mm and thickness: 6 mm.
- Dial Analogue display. Logo at 12 o’clock position. Mineral glass offers a good level of protection from scratches.
- Movement Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 30m / 3 bar.
- Popular minimalist style.
- Easy to read clear display.
- 30m water resistance, suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
- The smaller casing size may not be ideal for men who prefer bigger watches.
My Final Thoughts On This Daniel Wellington 0511DW Review:
Daniel Wellington 0511DW does a good job at offering a unisex watch that both men and women will like. It’s popular minimalist style is very in at the moment, especially with its slim 6mm design. The leather strap gives you a comfortable fit and is easily adjustable. I really like how affordable the Daniel Wellington watches are, and that the straps are easily interchangeable to switch up your style. As I mentioned before, if buying for a man it’s best to find out if they like smaller watches as this one has a 36mm diameter that some would consider a little too small on a man. Saying that though a lot of Seiko watches you see are only 38mm.
All in all a rather lovely looking watch that I happen to really like. Minimalist style and an affordable price tag make this a winner in my eyes.
Buy Now: Daniel Wellington 0511DW watch
Hope you enjoyed this Daniel Wellington 0511DW review. Find more watch reviews below.